Ross Squire Homes COVID-19 Policy
The health and safety of our customers and staff is our highest priority. As such Ross Squire Homes has implemented the below. We will continue to monitor the situation and review these measures as required.
Customer Focused Policy Changes
- Our sales team is only working from our display homes to limit close contact with our office team.
- Our display home hours have been extended to allow customers to contact and meet up with our sales team during normal office hours.
- Our display home phone has been connected to our office phone system and our sales team’s mobile’s.
(08) 9278 3400will connect you with any of our team during office hours, and our rostered Sales Consultant on the weekends.
- Our display homes are cleaned, and surfaces are sanitised.
- Hand sanitiser is available for customers to use.
- Our sales team will schedule out of office hours prestart meetings.
- We ask that if customers are feeling unwell, they don’t visit the display homes. Our sales team are available to assist you over the phone and can email any brochures or information required.
- Our consultants will keep a safe distance and avoid physical contact.
Supplier Focused Policy Changes
- All supplier meetings have been cancelled to limit contact with office staff.
- We are holding stock in our warehouse to ensure supply continuity where possible.
- All suppliers have been contacted to confirm availability and supply of stock.
- Our suppliers have been instructed to restrict visits to our office to deliveries only.
Staff Focused Policy Changes
- Staff have home offices prepared with remote access to our system to ensure business continuity.
- A digital structured communication platform has been created and implemented.
- Office phones are also connected to staff mobile phones.
- Where there are multiple people within a department, they will be rotated into the office to minimise risk and ensure social distancing.
- Only one staff member at a time is permitted into the staff kitchen area, again to provide social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser has been placed around the office for staff use.
- Hand towels have now been replaced with single use paper towels in all bathrooms.
- Already stringent kitchen cleanliness standards have been upgraded.
- Sanitising wipes have been provided to clean mobile phones, desk top phones and computer keyboards, this is carried out daily.
- Our staff have been instructed to stay home if they are feeling unwell and to seek medical advice if they display any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Staff returning from travel (international or interstate) will self-quarantine.
- Staff have been instructed to follow increased hygiene practices.
- Our office is closed to the general public and deliveries are to be made to the rear of the office.
- All meetings are to be held by conference call for the foreseeable future.
On Site Focused Policy Changes
- Our site supervisors carry hand sanitiser and are instructed to sanitise after attending each site.
- Our site supervisors are instructed to not shake hands with trades and or clients.
- Our site supervisors will maintain a minimum of 1.5m from trades and clients.
- Our site supervisors will where possible schedule trades and suppliers on separate days to ensure social distancing.
- Our site supervisors will ensure all trades that have recently travelled must self-isolate in line with current regulations.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our office on (08)