Signature Series: Featuring the Toowoomba
House width: 8.9m
House depth: 18m
Total Area: 373.3m2
House Floor Area: 245.5m2
Balcony, Verandah and Carport Floor Area: 127.8m2
A two storey 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom family home with lots of charm, the Toowoomba is a well thought out and functional design with a study, lounge/theatre and activity.
The lower floor features generously sized minor bedrooms and large activity room. The laundry is complemented with a large linen, and the under stairs store provides ample storage space.
The upper floor showcases a spacious living area and roomy kitchen with breakfast bar and walk in scullery/pantry.
Serviced by a separate powder room, the lounge/theatre with double doors is the ideal place to wind down and watch a movie.
The study is located opposite the large master suite which is complemented with his and hers robes and ensuite.
The living area opens up to the 2.1m wide timber deck balcony which wraps along the side and front of the house.
- Heritage weatherboard cladding
- Colorbond roof sheeting, gutters and downpipes
- 2.7m ceilings to upper floor and 2.4m ceilings to lower floor
- Stepped front and side verandahs with timber posts and gallows brackets
- Sunrise detail to portico/front stairs
- Timber deck, balustrade and skirt to front and side balconies
- Decorative hood with vertical trim over Bedroom 1 window
- Timber door frames with splayed MDF architraves and skirting
- Internal feature doors
- Built in robes with sliding doors to minor bedrooms
- Separate powder room
- Master suite with walk in robes
- Walk in scullery/pantry
- Large breakfast bar with round inset sink
- 900mm freestanding stainless steel stove
To view the other home designs of the Signature Series, click here.