House width: 23.5m
House depth: 10.9m
Total Area: 313.6m2
House Floor Area: 213.2m2
Verandah and Carport: 100.4m2
A spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with plenty of space, the Mapleton has been cleverly designed with open plan living and private areas for the family to entertain or relax in.
For added privacy, the master suite, study and lounge/theatre are located on one end of the Mapleton. On the opposite end, are the minor bedrooms which are served by an oversized games room. At the centre of the home, is the large, open plan kitchen, family and dining.
With country living the essence of the Signature Series, the Mapleton features heritage weatherboard cladding, French doors to games room, and a 2.1m wide verandah to the front and side of the home. The Mapleton also comes with a carport as standard.
- Heritage weatherboard cladding
- Colorbond roof sheeting, gutters and downpipes
- High ceilings (2.7m) throughout
- Stepped verandahs with timber posts and gallows brackets
- Timber door frames with splayed MDF architraves and skirting
- Internal feature doors
- Built in robes with sliding doors to minor bedrooms
- Master suite with His and Hers walk in robes
- Portico with double posts, sunrise detail and finial
- 900mm freestanding stainless steel stove
- 10 lite French doors as shown on plan