House width: 27m
House depth: 10.6m
Total Area: 289.8m2
House Floor Area: 243.4m2
Verandah and Carport: 46.4m2
If you’re looking for a big family home, the Lindeman will impress. With 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and extras like a lounge/theatre, games/activity and study, the Lindeman is spacious and thoughtfully designed with intelligent use of space.
With clearly defined zones for children, parents, work and everyday living, the Lindeman accommodates a large family with ease while still ensuring privacy is maintained.
The kids zone is located at one end of the home, and tucked between the minor bedrooms, is an oversized games/activity room which provides plenty of room for the children to unleash their creativity – while the mess remains hidden.
At the opposite end of the Lindeman, parents can unwind in the spacious master suite which features dedicated ‘his’ and ‘hers’ robes.
The study, situated at the front of the home, provides a conducive working environment. The huge open plan living area is perfect for the family, and the adjacent lounge/theatre is ideal for enjoying movie nights.
Inspired by country living, the Lindeman is dressed in heritage weatherboard cladding and features a portico and front gables. As part of the Signature Series, the Lindeman is also packed with generous inclusions:
- High ceilings (2.7m) throughout
- 900mm freestanding stainless steel stove
- Built in robes with sliding doors to minor bedrooms
- Heritage weatherboard cladding
- Portico with double posts, sunrise detail and finial
- Colorbond roof sheeting, gutters and downpipes
- Stepped verandah with timber posts and gallows brackets
- Timber door frames with splayed MDF architraves and skirting
- Internal feature doors
- Feature front gables