House width: 21.8m
House depth: 12m
Total Area: 339.4m2
House Floor Area: 240m2
Verandah and Carport: 99.4m2
The Emerald is a spacious home with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and distinct living areas.
Designed for growing families, the heart of the Emerald features a huge living area and kitchen with walk in scullery.
One side of the home incorporates the generously sized minor bedrooms and large activity/games room to keep the kids entertained.
At the other section of the home is the oversized lounge/theatre, and the secluded, quieter corner is where the study and master suite reside.
With weatherboard cladding, Dutch gables and a wide 1.8m verandah across the front and side of the home for that distinct country look. The Emerald also comes with a carport as standard.
- Heritage weatherboard cladding
- Colorbond roof sheeting, gutters and downpipes
- High ceilings (2.7m) throughout
- Stepped verandahs with timber posts and gallows brackets
- Timber door frames with splayed MDF architraves and skirting
- Internal feature doors
- Built in robes with sliding doors to minor bedrooms
- Master suite with walk through robe
- 900mm freestanding stainless steel stove
- Dutch gables with finials to front elevation