House width: 25m
House depth: 8.7m
Total Area: 299.2m2
House Floor Area: 195.8m2
Verandah and Carport: 103.4m2
Kitchen with Scullery
A thoughtfully designed 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, the Coolum has features and clever zoning to accommodate the needs of a growing family.
At the centre of the home is a spacious open plan living area with scullery kitchen, and the separate lounge/theatre is perfect for movie nights or entertaining.
The kids have ample space with a study and generously sized minor bedrooms, while parents can take refuge in the spacious master suite, located in a secluded corner of the home.
The Coolum captures the charming appeal of country living with its heritage weatherboard cladding, wide 2.1m verandah to the front and sides of the home, and portico with sunrise detail and finial.
- Heritage weatherboard cladding
- Colorbond roof sheeting, gutters and downpipes
- High ceilings (2.7m) throughout
- Stepped verandah with timber posts and gallows brackets
- Timber door frames with splayed MDF architraves and skirting
- Internal feature doors
- Built in robes with sliding doors to minor bedrooms
- Portico with double posts, sunrise detail and finial
- 900mm freestanding stainless steel stove
- Walk in Scullery/Pantry
- Island bench with round inset sink