House width: 15.6m
House depth: 17.2m
Total Area: 250.9m2
House Floor Area: 190m2
Kitchen with scullery
A charming and practical 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home, the Cairns is sure to please.
Featuring a separate lounge/theatre and study, the Cairns also boasts a large kitchen with a walk-in scullery and pantry, while a linen/store provides plenty of storage space.
The minor bedrooms are generously sized, and the spacious master suite boasts separate his and hers walk in robes.
With heritage weather board cladding, double French doors and 2.1m wide verandah to the front, the Cairns offers an ideal mix of country and modern living.
- Heritage weatherboard cladding
- Colorbond roof sheeting, gutters and downpipes
- High ceilings (2.7m) throughout
- Stepped verandahs with timber posts and gallows brackets
- Timber door frames with splayed MDF architraves and skirting
- Internal feature doors
- Built in robes with sliding doors to minor bedrooms
- Master suite with His and Hers walk in robes
- Portico with double posts, sunrise detail and finial
- 900mm freestanding stainless steel stove
- Island bench with round inset sink
- 10 lite French doors as shown on plan
- Powder room
- Huge linen/store