Signature Series: Featuring the Montville
House Width: 8.9m
House Depth: 20m
Total Area: 380.5m2
House Floor Area: 242.2m2
Balcony, Verandah and Carport Floor Area: 138.3m2
Featuring rustic country charm, the Montville is a two storey family home with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a study and a large games room.
The lower floor has two oversized carports, large bedroom (or guest room), bathroom, huge laundry with ample linen storage. The massive games room flows out to the under main roof alfresco.
The upper floor features the study and an impressive central kitchen and scullery which overlooks the open living area. The walk through robes in the master suite leads to the large ensuite.
The other side of the house has two generously sized bedrooms serviced by a central bathroom and large walk in linen.
The living area extends out to the 2.1m wide balcony which wraps around the front and side of the Montville – maximising views.
- Heritage weatherboard cladding
- Colorbond roof sheeting, gutters and downpipes
- 2.7m ceilings to upper floor and 2.4m ceilings to lower floor
- Stepped front and side verandahs with timber posts and gallows brackets
- Sunrise detail to portico/front stairs
- Timber deck, balustrade and skirt to front and rear balconies
- Decorative hood with vertical trim over Bedroom 1 window
- Timber door frames with splayed MDF architraves and skirting
- Internal feature doors
- Built in robes with sliding doors to minor bedrooms
- Separate powder room
- Master suite with walk through robe
- Walk in scullery/pantry
- Large breakfast bar with round inset sink
- 900mm freestanding stainless steel stove
To view the other home designs of the Signature Series, click here.