Signature Series – Featuring the Atherton
Total Area: 264.5m2
The Atherton is a thoughtfully designed and spacious steel frame home with ample room for growing families while still maintaining the charming appeal of traditional country Queensland.
- Heritage weatherboard cladding
- Colorbond roof sheeting, gutters and downpipes
- High ceilings (2.7m) throughout
- Stepped verandahs with timber posts and gallows brackets
- Portico with double posts, sunrise detail and finial
- French doors to Dining and Bedroom 2.
- Timber door frames with splayed MDF architraves and skirting
- Internal feature doors
- Built in robes with sliding doors to minor bedrooms
- Master suite with walk through robe
- Walk in scullery/pantry
- Huge island bench with round inset sink
- 900mm freestanding stainless steel stove
- Generous linen/store
Coming Soon! The Atherton Display Home on Poles
Slated for completion later this year, the Atherton design will be built at the Ross Squire Design Home Centre in Greenmount on engineered sub floor with steel poles and timber framed floor structure. The pole display home will also feature hardwood timber decking.