The Greenough is a compact, double storey 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home designed to capture expansive views from the upstairs living area.
Downstairs, the kids have their own space among the three generously sized minor bedrooms and are kept entertained in the games room. The lower level also houses the carport, store under the stairs and laundry room.
Upstairs, the parents can retreat into the sanctuary of the master suite. The living area features a u-shaped kitchen, a large dining area and massive lounge with space for a computer nook.
Living space is further extended to the outside, and views maximised thanks to the large balcony across the front of the home.
All of the Great River Series homes come standard with quality Ross Squire Homes specifications such as:
- Chrome flickmixers to Kitchen sink, laundry trough, basins, showers and baths
- Pivot door shower screens to bathrooms and ensuite with clear glass and white frames
- Bosch European stainless steel appliances with electric oven and 900mm gas hot plate, unless otherwise shown on plan.
- 900mm stainless steel canopy rangehood, unless otherwise shown on plan.
- 130 litre gas storage hot water unit.
- Soft closers to all kitchen and vanity cabinets.
An inherent advantage of a timber or steel framed home is its quick build time – you will be in your home a lot quicker than traditional brick and mortar construction!
Like all Ross Squire homes, the Greenough is available as a frame kit home for owner builders, as a built to lock up, or fully built home.
Ross Squire Homes is a family business specialising in the building and supply of framed homes for country and rural Western Australia.