The Blackwood home has been designed with a compact footprint to fit smaller lots, and is bursting with features to appeal to the entire family.
With a house floor area of 159sqm, the Blackwood is a farmhouse style double storey 3 bedroom and 2.5 bathroom home with a carport.
The ground floor is a quiet area for parents to retreat to and features the master bedroom with His and Hers built in robes, ensuite, laundry with separate water closet, an enclosed study, a kitchen, dining and large lounge.
The children will be comfortable upstairs with two minor bedrooms, spacious family and activity rooms which flow outside to a balcony to take full advantage of views.
All of the Great River Series homes come standard with quality Ross Squire Homes specifications such as:
- Chrome flickmixers to Kitchen sink, laundry trough, basins, showers and baths
- Pivot door shower screens to bathrooms and ensuite with clear glass and white frames
- Bosch European stainless steel appliances with electric oven and 900mm gas hot plate, unless otherwise shown on plan.
- 900mm stainless steel canopy rangehood, unless otherwise shown on plan.
- 130 litre gas storage hot water unit.
- Soft closers to all kitchen & vanity cabinets.
An inherent advantage of a steel framed home is its quick build time – you will be in your home a lot quicker than traditional brick and mortar construction!
Like all Ross Squire homes, the Blackwood is available as a steel frame kit home for owner builders, as a built to lock up, or fully built home.
Ross Squire Homes is a family business specialising in the building and supply of steel framed homes for country and rural Western Australia.