Building with Durable Australian Steel
There are so many advantages of building a steel framed house. Steel is one of the most durable materials used in modern home construction and delivers long life spans.
Qualities of Steel
- Steel is not subject to rot and provides limited nutrients for mould growth
- Termite proof and Wood Borer proof
- Steel is 100% recyclable and current framing products often include recycled content (up to 40%)
- Non-toxic during use
- Flexibility and adaptability in changing conditions
- Exceptional resistance to fire
- Exceptional resistance to corrosion
- Structural integrity that means it stays straight, true and most importantly, safe
Thanks to exceptional resistance to fire, corrosion and pests, steel framed buildings are the first choice for West Australian environmental conditions. Because steel doesn’t need treating with pesticides, preservatives or glues, it’s also safer for people handling and living or working around it.
Call our friendly staff today and together we can design and build your dream steel framed country home for you and your family.