The York is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, and one of the more compact designs in the Avon Series range.
While practical in nature, the York also boasts a separate entry, a huge lounge, an ample sized kitchen with walk in pantry, and a shady 1.8m wide verandah to the front of the home.
Popular modifications to the York include adding a carport, garage, wrap around verandah or an alfresco.
As part of the Avon Series, the York comes standard with Ross Squire Specifications, such as:
- Hardiplank Woodgrain 230mm external cladding
- Corinthian PCL4 solid core front door with satin chrome lever trilock
- Steel verandah posts and beam
- 600mm electric oven and 900mm gas hot plate
- 900mm rangehood canopy
- Soft closers to all drawers and cupboards in kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Pivot door shower screens to bathroom and ensuite with clear glass and matt silver frames
- Chrome flick mixers to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and laundry
Like all Ross Squire homes, the York is available as a timber or steel frame kit home for owner builders, as a built to lock up, or fully built home.
Ross Squire Homes is a family business specialising in the building and supply of framed homes for country and rural Western Australia.