Perfectly suited for country living, the Spencers Brook boasts an appealing, timeless farmhouse style design with a wide frontage and a handsome verandah to the front of the home.
With a house floor area of 212sqm, the Spencers Brook is a large and impressive 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home with plenty of features to cater for a growing family.
It has been thoughtfully designed with 4 distinct zones – a private master suite for parents in a quiet corner of the home, the children’s bedrooms at the opposite end, and two separate living areas.
At the heart of the home, is the generous main living area comprising of the open plan games, meals and family rooms. With an area of 71sqm, this versatile space offers plenty of room.
A separate lounge and dining offers more flexible living space options.
The Spencers Brook is highly customisable and can easily be adapted to suit any needs. Popular modifications include the addition of walls to create a study and theatre room, adding raked ceilings, a garage or an alfresco to extend living to the outdoors.
As part of the Avon Series, the Spencers Brook comes standard with Ross Squire Specifications, such as:
- Hardiplank Woodgrain 230mm external cladding
- Corinthian PCL4 solid core front door with satin chrome lever trilock
- Steel verandah posts and beam
- 600mm electric oven and 900mm gas hot plate
- 900mm rangehood canopy
- Soft closers to all drawers and cupboards in kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Pivot door shower screens to bathroom and ensuite with clear glass and matt silver frames
- Chrome flick mixers to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and laundry
Like all Ross Squire homes, the Spencers Brook is available as a timber or steel frame kit home for owner builders, as a built to lock up, or fully built home.
Ross Squire Homes is a family business specialising in the building and supply of framed homes for country and rural Western Australia.