With a wide frontage, weatherboard cladding and a 1.8m wide verandah to the front of the home, the Northam is ideal on acreage lots.
A large 4x2 family home, and with a footprint of 198m2, the Northam has been designed with three zones – one for the children, the parents, and the central living area.
Undeniably, the main feature of the Northam, is the impressively large open plan family, meals and games rooms. In addition, a separate lounge and dining area provides additional space for the growing family.
- Hardiplank Woodgrain 230mm external cladding
- Corinthian PCL4 solid core front door with satin chrome lever trilock
- Steel verandah posts and beam
- 600mm electric oven and 900mm gas hot plate
- 900mm rangehood canopy
- Soft closers to all drawers and cupboards in kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Pivot door shower screens to bathroom and ensuite with clear glass and matt silver frames
- Chrome flick mixers to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and laundry
Like all Ross Squire homes, the Northam is available as a timber or steel frame kit home for owner builders, as a built to lock up, or fully built home.
Ross Squire Homes is a family business specialising in the building and supply of framed homes for country and rural Western Australia.