A 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, the Morangup is a homestead style home with a shady verandah along the front of the house.
Featuring a spacious master suite, and good sized minor bedrooms with robe recesses, the Morangup features a wrap around kitchen with walk in pantry, and a combined, open plan family/dining and lounge room for the family to relax in.
Highly customisable, popular additions and modifications include adding an alfresco, garage or carport, or the moving and adding of walls to create more rooms such as a study or theatre room.
- Hardiplank Woodgrain 230mm external cladding
- Corinthian PCL4 solid core front door with satin chrome lever trilock
- Steel verandah posts and beam
- 600mm electric oven and 900mm gas hot plate
- 900mm rangehood canopy
- Soft closers to all drawers and cupboards in kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Pivot door shower screens to bathroom and ensuite with clear glass and matt silver frames
- Chrome flick mixers to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and laundry
Like all Ross Squire homes, the Morangup is available as a steel frame kit home for owner builders, as a built to lock up, or fully built home.
Ross Squire Homes is a family business specialising in the building and supply of steel framed homes for country and rural Western Australia.