With a wide frontage, shady verandah and weatherboard cladding, the Julimar is most at home in rural and country WA.
A 4x2 family home with a 166sqm footprint, the Julimar has been intelligently designed with distinct zones – one for the parents, children, and two living areas.
The master suite and minor bedrooms are generously sized, and the main living area features a centrally positioned kitchen overlooking an open plan casual meals and family room on one side, with access to the separate formal dining and lounge area on the other.
The Julimar is highly customisable and popular additions and modifications include adding an alfresco, garage or carport, moving or adding walls to create a walk-in scullery, or study or theatre room.
As part of the Avon Series, the Julimar comes standard with Ross Squire Specifications, such as:
- Hardiplank Woodgrain 230mm external cladding
- Corinthian PCL4 solid core front door with satin chrome lever trilock
- Steel verandah posts and beam
- 600mm electric oven and 900mm gas hot plate
- 900mm rangehood canopy
- Soft closers to all drawers and cupboards in kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Pivot door shower screens to bathroom and ensuite with clear glass and matt silver frames
- Chrome flick mixers to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and laundry
Like all Ross Squire homes, the Julimar is available as a timber or steel frame kit home for owner builders, as a built to lock up, or fully built home.
Ross Squire Homes is a family business specialising in the building and supply of framed homes for country and rural Western Australia.