Inspired by country living, the Gidgegannup has an iconic farmhouse design with weatherboard cladding, a wide frontage and shady 1.8m wide verandah.
Boasting a house floor area of 219sqm, the Gidgegannup is the largest home in the Avon Series. It is an impressive home equipped with features which will appeal and cater to a growing family.
With 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, activity room, separate lounge and a study, the Gidgegannup has been designed with three separate zones to easily accommodate the needs of every member of the family while ensuring privacy.
At the heart of the home is the spacious central living area consisting of the open plan family, dining and kitchen.
At one end of the home is the secluded parents zone featuring the spacious master suite, a separate lounge room to relax in, and a quiet study.
The 4 minor bedrooms are located on the other side of the home, and are serviced by a large activity room – perfect for keeping the kids entertained and the mess contained.
As part of the Avon Series, the Gidgegannup comes standard with Ross Squire Specifications, such as:
- Hardiplank Woodgrain 230mm external cladding
- Corinthian PCL4 solid core front door with satin chrome lever trilock
- Steel verandah posts and beam
- 600mm electric oven and 900mm gas hot plate
- 900mm rangehood canopy
- Soft closers to all drawers and cupboards in kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Pivot door shower screens to bathroom and ensuite with clear glass and matt silver frames
- Chrome flick mixers to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and laundry
Like all Ross Squire homes, the Gidgegannup is available as a steel frame kit home for owner builders, as a built to lock up, or fully built home.
Ross Squire Homes is a family business specialising in the building and supply of steel framed homes for country and rural Western Australia.