The Bullsbrook is a practical 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home with a house floor area of 144sqm.
With a 1.8m wide verandah to the front of the home, this farmhouse style home features generously sized bedrooms. The large wrap around kitchen is serviced by a walk-in pantry, and the combined living and family/dining rooms is a spacious 48sqm – plenty of space for the entire family!
The Bullsbrook is easily modified, and some popular additions include adding a carport, alfresco, or moving and adding walls to create a separate living area or theatre room, or a study.
As part of the Avon Series, the Bullsbrook comes standard with Ross Squire Specifications, such as:
- Corinthian PCL4 solid core front door with satin chrome lever trilock
- Steel verandah posts and beam
- Hardiplank Woodgrain 230mm external cladding
- 600mm electric oven and 900mm gas hot plate
- 900mm rangehood canopy
- Soft closers to all drawers and cupboards in kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Pivot door shower screens to bathroom and ensuite with clear glass and matt silver frames
- Chrome flick mixers to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and laundry
Like all Ross Squire homes, the Bullsbrook is available as a steel frame kit home for owner builders, as a built to lock up, or fully built home.
Ross Squire Homes is a family business specialising in the building and supply of steel framed homes for country and rural Western Australia.