With a house floor area of 158sqm, the Beverley is a practical 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home.
The spacious master suite is located at one end of the house. Located at the other end of the Beverley, are the generously sized minor bedrooms with robe recess.
The main feature of the Beverley, is the large and central living area where the kitchen, dining and family rooms combine to create an impressive 60sqm of open plan space for everyone to enjoy.
With a farmhouse style look, the Beverley has a wide frontage of 19.5m, a shady verandah to the front of the home, and comes with weatherboard cladding as standard.
As part of the Avon Series, the Beverley comes standard with Ross Squire Specifications, such as:
- Corinthian PCL4 solid core front door with satin chrome lever trilock
- Steel verandah posts and beam
- Hardiplank Woodgrain 230mm external cladding
- 600mm electric oven and 900mm gas hot plate
- 900mm rangehood canopy
- Soft closers to all drawers and cupboards in kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Pivot door shower screens to bathroom and ensuite with clear glass and matt silver frames
- Chrome flick mixers to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and laundry
Like all Ross Squire homes, the Beverley is available as a timber or steel frame kit home for owner builders, as a built to lock up, or fully built home.
Ross Squire Homes is a family business specialising in the building and supply of framed homes for country and rural Western Australia.