Inspired by country living, the Avonview is a farmhouse style family home with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a separate lounge and study.
At the heart of the Avonview, is the spacious, open plan central living area consisting of the kitchen, dining and family rooms.
The minor bedrooms are located at one end of the home, and at the other end, is the parents retreat area consisting of a lounge ideal for relaxing in, a quiet study, and a secluded master suite with dedicated His and Hers walk in robes.
The Avonview comes standard with a shady 1.8m wide verandah and Ross Squire specifications such as:
- Hardiplank Woodgrain 230mm external cladding
- Corinthian PCL4 solid core front door with satin chrome lever trilock
- Steel verandah posts and beam
- 600mm electric oven and 900mm gas hot plate
- 900mm rangehood canopy
- Soft closers to all drawers and cupboards in kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Pivot door shower screens to bathroom and ensuite with clear glass and matt silver frames
- Chrome flick mixers to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and laundry
As with all Ross Squire homes, the Avonview is available as a steel frame kit home for owner builders, as a built to lock up, or fully built home.
Ross Squire Homes is a family business specialising in the building and supply of steel framed homes for country and rural Western Australia.