One of more popular homes in the Avon Series is the Avon Valley.
With an iconic farmhouse design, wide frontage and shady 1.8m wide verandah, the Avon Valley is perfect for acreage lots.
An impressive and appealing 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with lounge, activity and study, the Avon Valley has been designed with three distinct zones to easily accommodate a growing family whilst ensuring privacy.
The kids have their own space in the large activity room nestled among the minor bedrooms, while the large and central open living area consists of the kitchen, dining and family rooms.
Parents can relax and unwind in their private lounge which leads to a quiet study, and master suite with His and Hers walk in robes.
You can walk through and experience the Avon Valley Display at the Ross Squire Display Centre.
The Avon Valley comes standard with a 1.8m wide verandah and Ross Squire specifications such as:
• Hardiplank Woodgrain 230mm external cladding
• Corinthian PCL4 Solid core front door with satin chrome lever trilock
• Steel verandah posts and beam
• 900mm gas hot plate and 600mm electric oven
• 900mm rangehood canopy
• Soft closers to all drawers and cupboards in kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
• Pivot door shower screens to bathroom and ensuite with clear glass and matt silver frames
• Chrome flick mixers to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and laundry
As with all Ross Squire homes, the Avon Valley is available as a steel frame kit home for owner builders, as a built to lock up, or fully built home.
Ross Squire Homes is a family business specialising in the building and supply of steel framed homes for country and rural Western Australia.