10 Questions to ask your builder – before you sign
Before you sign with a builder to build your new home, there are questions you should ask them to save you from possible heartache.
- Are you a licensed builder in WA?
- Will I have direct contact with my site supervisor?
- Are you financially stable?
- What warranty period do you offer?
- Who supervises construction?
- Do you have a consistent and reliable trade base?
- Have you worked in my location before?
- What is the estimated time frame for completion?
- Do you have displays that I can visit?
- Do you have client testimonials I can see?
Ross Squire Homes can answer all of these questions and more. Established in 1981, we have the experience and the knowledge of years in business to provide you with the best customer experience possible. Our reputation is founded on years of delivering quality steel framed homes to our clients with exceptional professionalism.
Call one of our friendly team members to start planning your dream Ross Squire Home today.